Guided Forest Bathing is a meditative practice which will bring you to a place of peace, stillness and connection. Specific invitations bring you to a deeper connection with nature, and all that is. The forest and nature are where you can awaken with ease, grace and depth to the truths within you.
During a facilitated Forest Bathing walk, I will guide you by offering invitations which take you deeper into your somatic experience of the forest. Awakening your consciousness in this way allows you to find peace and enjoyment in all aspects of your life. Expect to experience stillness, relaxation, peace of mind, and an opening of your heart to yourself and nature.
What to Expect
- The duration is 3 hours
- You will walk at a relaxed pace and pause for meditation
- Bring water to stay hydrated
- Dress in layers and appropriately for the weather
- Wear appropriate foot gear
- You can set an intention for your walk by asking for guidance
- Enjoy a complimentary tea ceremony to conclude the experience
“Everything about my forest bathing experience with Lucy was sublime. From the carefully picked location, to the sensory meditations, to the lessons about the forest, and to the delicious Cedar and Horsetail tea at the end. I left feeling both refreshed and deeply connected to the natural world.”
— Deirdre Daniel, Toronto Artist
Photos by Pauline Szczesniak.